2012 Year In Review - Temecula Photography

2012 YEAR IN REVIEW

Wow what a year.  I am so grateful as I look back through this year.  I have met some incredible people, photographed some amazing High School Seniors, families, and couples.  I feel blessed to have been a part of your life.  You are not only my clients but I'm proud to call you my friends.  Below are some of my favorite images.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  

 
























Some other highlights of my year.  I got to go to WPPI a photographers convention with workshops.  I got to learn from Jasmine Star, Scott Lim and many more.  It was amazing.  While there I meet up with some fabulous ladies from P31, was able to hear Karen Stott talk about how she balances life and her photography career.  Then we all got dress up and fellowshipped some more in a Penthouse suite.  It was an amazing experience.  Then at the trade show I met some of the wonderful ladies from Clickinmoms!!!
To top off my year I changed my website to Showit and became a Showiteer.  Thanks to  Brittany Schlamp I got my website up and running in less than 2 months.



  All in all 2012 was an incredible year.  A lot of ups and a lot of downs but my Lord and Savior was there with me every step of the way.  I'm so excited to see what 2013 will bring for Kelly Lynne Fotos and Kelly Hopkins.  God bless you all and I hope you all have a Happy and Safe New Year!  Much love

4 comments:

natasha said...

Wow wow wow wow!!! You have amazing work. Love it. Ahhh WPPI I will be attending in March for the very first time. I am excited to be going. If you are going next year we should definitely meet up sometime then.

Love Tasha

Patricia Knight said...

Looks like 2012 was a wonderful year. Wishing you much success in 2013!

Andy Pickard said...

looks like you have had a very varied year with some lovely portraits.

Ashley Fisher said...

Beautiful work! I hope that you have an amazing 2013 in your business!

PS - LOVE that purple couch. I want it. :)