Temecula Family Photographer ~ Tansley Family

Tansley Family
We had so much fun with the Tansley family.  They are gorgeous which made my job so much easier. Had so much fun with Maya & Mikey, they are such fun kids.  I've been waiting a while to be able to post these because they were using the images for Christmas cards.  "Love when my clients do this" but it's hard to wait to post them on my blog.  :-)  Marina & Mike, thank you for letting me capture these memories of your beautiful family.









3 comments:

Patricia Knight said...

Does look like you and the family had lots of fun on this shoot.

Andy Pickard said...

What a lovely set of portraits, you caught some really natural open smiles. I beautiful record for this lucky family.

Elizabeth M said...

I love the location of this session! How gorgeous?!