Murrieta Senior Photographer ~Fallbrook High School ~ Jackie

Wow time sure does fly by.  When Tricia messaged me on facebook that she wanted me to do her daughters senior portraits I was so excited.  Tricia and I are old friends and we haven't seen each other for over 4 years.  I couldn't believe that her little Jackie was all grown up and ready to graduate from high school.  Tricia told me that Jackie was laid back and casual and they would leave the location for the shoot up to me.  Well, I found the perfect location in Fallbrook for Jackie's shoot.  It was a climbing eventure but we all had fun.  I almost cried when I saw Tricia.  It was so good to see my old friend again.  I have to say another WOW because that is what I thought when I saw Jackie.  This girl is gorgeous!!  I regular California girl and super sweet and funny.  It was a joy to photograph you Jackie and I wish you well in your new life adventure. 














OK so I had to add a couple of pictures of Jackie with her wonderful mom Tricia and also one or two fo Tricia and I, hahah  Love this lady. 


Sorry this is so picture heavy but I just had so much fun and just think this girl is stunning so I have to post a couple more :-)




*Please do not copy or crop these images.  Visit http://www.kellylynnefotos.com/ for details on how to order any images on this blog.  Thank you!

17 comments:

Shell said...

These are beautiful and her eyes are gorgeous.

Aubrey Torrey Photography said...

such a beautiful girl!!

Tiffany Bender said...

wow- she is just gorgeous! Love all of her personality you captured!

Unknown said...

She is stunning. Your black and white conversions are beautiful.

Terry Beigie said...

She is beautiful! I love those heels :) You can tell you all had a great time.

Rezika Zurch said...

wow- stunning!!!

Delanie said...

You did SUCH a great job! The location is perfect and she's gorgeous! I love the catchlights you got in her eyes in a lot of them :) You're seriously improving so much with each Senior you do. ♥

Kim said...

She is beautiful! I love the silly shots:)!

Kerri said...

She is beautiful! Such pretty eyes. Great work!

Sarah C said...

What a beautiful woman!! great work!

Tori said...

She really is beautiful. Her eyes are amazing!

Danielle said...

These are so great! You captured so much personality! Gorgeous girl!

Holly Hough said...

So awesome! Great Job!

Robin Kelm Photography said...

Beautiful young woman, love the variety you captured!

Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

Very pretty! And I love the mom addition! p31...www.fulllifephotos.com

Ashley Tingley said...

Gorgeous light, beautiful location, and perfect model! Love your work!

Jessica Price/Bella Valentina Photography said...

Such pretty eyes!