What To Wear Wednesday-Temecula Photographer

SENIOR WHAT TO WEAR - WEDNESDAY

Aloha my friends,

So your a senior in high school and you have booked your senior session.  So stoked!!  The next question that pops in your head is "what do I wear"  Well every Wednesday I am adding to my photography blog a "What To Wear" guide. 
 

This being my first guide and it's now fall I decided to start with a cute fall outfit.  My main advice to you and be "You".  Pick outfits that represent you and your style.  Then add to them.  The outfit below starts with a cute dress and then adds on from there.  Some cute boots ( I love boots and heels), cute jacket or cover up, maybe a belt, some styling earrings.  I love jewelry!  and a hat.  I'm all about hats, scarves, beanies.  If you like hats then lets rock them out.  Throw in some leggings, because hey it's fall and it's cold out there baby, haha  

Ready to book your session?!  Cool hit me up @ 951-775-1088, Facebook , Website

   

0 comments: