Temecula Family Photography - Smith Family

"Smith Family Session"

The beautiful lady in these photos is my stepdaughter.  I was so honored to be asked to take their first family photos.  That adorable little guy is my grandson Jayden and the handsome young man is Kalim my son-in-law.  This was our second time trying to take these photos.  The first time was in Fallbrook and the time got away from us and by the time we were all setup and ready to shoot the photos the lighting was super dark and I just didn't want to ruin the photos with flash.  We decided to reschedule the shoot and do it at the beach.  I'm so glad we did.  These turned out so much better than I thought they would.  Check out this beautiful family.  Landa, Kalim and Jayden Nana Kelly loves you guys so much.








 








 

 

8 comments:

Melissa Klein said...

These are beautiful! I LOOOVE the last two on the beach - gorgeous colors and lighting, and so sweet!

Amanda said...

Oh I'm so in love with the last pic.

Robin Kelm Photography said...

What a beautiful family, I love how you used Christmas props on the beach!

Marissa said...

They are a gorgeous family! Love the beach and light!

Amy said...

These are beautiful, especially love the mom and baby walking on the beach!

Judy said...

Just beautiful! Love the ornaments on the sand!

Jo Clark said...

Gorgeous family...the last one on the beach is especially lovely.

Amber said...

Love these!