Temecula Family Photographer - Romig

I just love when friends I have known for years call me up and ask me to do their family photos.  Dianna knew they wanted trees and green.  Trees I could promise but green in California in January is not always do-able.  I think we found the perfect location.  Glen Arbor Park has become one of my favorite spots.  The light is always amazing.  Dianna's family is beautiful and so much fun to photograph.  Just check out these images and try to tell me they aren't adorable!!  :-) 












3 comments:

Unknown said...

A great set of fun family portraits

Unknown said...

I love that all this kids had their own set of photo's. Seems like a great and fun family to work for!

Stephanie said...

What a cute family! I love the individual shots too. :)

xo,
Stephanie