Temecula Photographer ~ Delanie & Aubri

Having Fun With Delanie & Aubri

Sometimes I like to just go shoot for fun.  My Goddaughter Delanie and my little girl Aubri are always up for it with me.  It's our fun girl time.  This was a last minute "let's go take pictures" kind of day.  I threw a bunch of scarves and hair stuff in my "K" bag and we head out to the park down the street. It always has good light there.  I just really LOVE how these came out.  They might just be my favs so far but then again I always say that.  Go ahead and tell me what you think! 
 












 


5 comments:

www.janemarieblog.com said...

Soo sweet. Lovely images and lovely girls!

Angela Kay said...

Love these pictures so much. Beautiful girls!!

Rena Christine said...

Beautiful work! :)

Lisa Astle said...

These are beautiful :)

Malissa Ahlin said...

Love how these turned out!! Great!