Temecula Glamour Photographer - My Beautiful Mother

Temecula Glamour Photographer

~My Mother~

This post is special to me because this beautiful woman is my Mother.  Growing up I remember looking at her face and thinking, I hope I am as beautiful someday.  Her hands are special.  They have rocked me to sleep countless times.  They have played with my hair and rubbed or scratched my back when I needed more attention.  Her eyes and smile light up when she sees me and she makes me feel like I'm the most talented, beautiful girl she knows.  When I decided to go into Glam photography she was one of the first persons I thought of as my model.  I wanted to show her what I have always seen, how beautiful God has made her from the inside to the outside.  I love you mommy!









*Special thank you to our wonderful makeup and hair artist - Wanda!!  Beauty By Wandaful

4 comments:

Christina said...

She's stunning - just like you! What a joy to have been able to do this for her (and you).

Angela L. said...

She's a beautiful women and you captured her really well. She looks like a wonderful mom! I do a photo session of my mom every year and it's such an honor.

Beth said...

Your mom is beautiful! How cool that you were able to get these images for her.

Marilyn said...

I love these. That last image especially! Great work.