Temecula Photographer~CHS Prom

CHAPARRAL HIGH SCHOOL PROM

I was so excited to photograph Leslie and her friends for Prom.  Leslie is one of my amazing 2013 Senior Models.  She is also a family friend.  Her and my son Tyler have know each other for years now and he calls her his little sister.  When she told me she had a group of friends going to prom together and would love images I was excited.  Things never turn out as planned.  We had to do photos at 3pm (sun is high in the sky and not the best time to take photos) we found some shade behind the parking structure in Old Town Temecula It was a crazy fast situation but we still had fun as you will see in the images.  Oh to be a High School Senior again!  









1 comments:

Rachel Ruffer said...

These are great! Gotta love prom! :) :)