Temecula Glamour Photographer - Aleece

I have been so bad at blogging but I'm going to start up again so please stay with me.  I love to get comments on my blog and love returning the love, so if you have a blog let me know.  Today's post is my beautiful friend Aleece.  Aleece is beautiful from the inside and the outside.  As soon as I met Aleece I knew we would be life long friends.  We have a lot in common, working moms, christians and a little goofy.  I had so much fun photographing Aleece and the camera just loves her.  Gorgeous is all I have to say.....









3 comments:

Paul said...

Gorgeous! You've really captured both her outer and inner beauty!!

Anonymous said...

Absoletly beatiful! nice job!

Elizabeth Maxwell said...

Stunning! I love the little POP of color in her hair! I can't wait to ditch my day job so I can add a little bit of funk to my do!

Your use of light is stunning! I love the natural feel of these photos!