High School Senior Photographer-Kelsy's from MVHS

KELSY - 2014 MVHS SENIOR

I know I say this a lot but I really do have the most beautiful clients.  Kelsy is amazing and one of the sweetest girls I know.  Kelsy's goal is to go to Sacramento State University and become a severely Special Ed teacher.  Her role models are the Special ED kids she TA's for because they are always happy and friendly no matter what the situation is.  They make you wanna be happy and find the good in others and situations.  Kelsy's favorite quote is: "You must not lose faith in humanity.  Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."  
Kelsy is also one of my 2014 Models for KLF.  So if you see Kelsy around town or school ask her about her experience as a KLF Model and she will give you one of her rep cards so you can book your session and receive 10% off.   
Kelsy it has been my pleasure to get to know you and to capture this time in your life.  You are amazing and I know you will accomplish all your goals.
 









14 comments:

Jana said...

Beautiful girl! I love her camo outfit! <3

Rochelle said...

Such a beautiful young lady...and images!

Melissa D. said...

Love that blue scarf! Great images!

becky said...

These are just stunning!

Angela L. said...

These are lovely!

Angela R said...

I always love senior sessions. Young people on the cusp of a new life. Great session.

Robin Kelm Photography said...

Beautiful young girl, you did a great job capturing her!

Carly Bee said...

Ooo love the sunflare in image #6!

Shilan said...

Beautiful girl and gorgeous pictures!

Emily said...

Gorgeous!

Ellen said...

Lovely senior images, and what great variety!

Anna said...

Beautiful young girl. Great job!

Elizabeth said...

Pretty girl and lovely photos

Brandi said...

The last one is my fav! Love it!