Christy ~ Santa Barbara ~ High School Senior

HighSchoolSenior

CHRISTY

Over the next couple of post I will be featuring all my images from Showit United 2013 in Santa Barbara.  I co-lead or organized is more like it, a Senior Photo Shoot Out.  I found Christy on Model Mayhem It was my first time using it.  The first senior that responded to my add didn't make me feel very comfortable using her as my model.  She was hard to communicate with and took a while to get back to me with a lot of information.  I decided that it was too risky to go with her and found Christy.  Christy was great as soon as I contacted her.  We were texting back and forth about the shoot, the location, what to wear.  I had Christy text me a couple of outfit ideas.  She was great and texted me right away.  I felt like I already knew her by the time we met in Santa Barbara.  She is a super sweet young lady.  I think you can see that in the images I was able to capture of Christy.  She said she didn't have much experiences but you would never know it.  Christy good luck in your senior year.  You are going to do great.  It was my pleasure meeting you and your father.  Aloha.

 












10 comments:

Kelly Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Lynne said...

Testing from phone :-)

Christina Blanarovich said...

She is stunning! Great work!

Love, Bee said...

what a pretty girl, great job!

Lynnea said...

Beautiful! I sure didn't look like this in high school...sigh!

Angela Kay said...

Some gorgeous images here! Love her style!

Analiese said...

Lovely work!

The Tog's VA said...

She is stunning! Great set of images!

mary said...

absolutely gorgeous girl and images!!!

Julia said...

Beautiful girl! These are lovely images!