Temecula Glamour Photography ~ Glamour Session

Temecula Glamour Session

I fell in love with glamour photography when I first saw Sue Bryce on Creative Live.  Her images blow me away but more than that is how she makes her clients feel.  To see their reactions to their images is something I want my clients to feel.  I want them to see themselves how I seem them, how their friends and family see them.  Beautiful, Amazing, Lovely.... it comes from within.  I want my cleints to have the whole experiences.  So I start them out with professional hair & makeup.  Mrs. Wanda Romig from Beauty by Wandaful did the amazing hair and makeup for my two beautiful clients.  During this time we had time to sip some ice tea and snack on some fruit and crackers while we discussed what outfits they would wear and how the photoshoot would go.



Here are the before and afters

More of their photoshoot coming to the blog this week.  Keep checking facebook and the blog for my Mother's Day Special. 


17 comments:

Gretchen said...

Wow! Amazing transformations! It's so cool you can show these ladies how beautiful they truly are!

Shyne Photography said...

They look beautiful. Lovely shots.

Jane said...

Beautiful work! I'm sure these ladies were thrilled with their pictures.

Utahdoula said...

You really did a great job on these, the women really look their best!

Nomi said...

WOW!!!! Awesome... what beautiful women :)

Rena Christine said...

Beautiful!! :)

Abbe McCracken said...

Really cool transformations - I love how you captured so many great details of the day too!

Jennifer Harris said...

Amazing before and after! Great images!

Robin Kelm Photography said...

Amazing before and after shots, nice work!

Amber said...

WOW!!! BEAUTIFUL job!!

Brandy said...

Amazing transformations!! Can't wait to see the session images :)

Analiese said...

WOW - great work1

Megan said...

So fun! I love the before and afters :)

tanja said...

what a tease!!! cant wait to see the final shots!!!

brandi said...

Wow! Those are awesome before and afters!!

Shelley said...

These are great - beautiful transformations!

Dannielle said...

WOW!! This is so wonderful for women to see their beauty as the world see them! Inside and out! Their smiles and confidence is beautiful!