Temecula Photographer ~ Valerie's Mini Shoot

VALERIE ~ TEMECULA MINI SHOOT

I meet Valerie on Easter day.  She came to my house with her older sister Michelle.  Michelle and my son James are dating and we just love Michelle.  We invited her to come and to bring her Mom & sister.  We just hit it off right away.  Michelle's mom and sister were just as sweet and special as Michelle.  A couple of weeks after Easter Valerie messaged me asking if I would take pictures for her because she wanted to be a model.  Of course I jumped at the chance.  My specialty is High School Seniors.  Valerie is not a senior yet but that's ok :-)  I decided to get Valerie in front of my camera to see how she would do.  She seemed very shy.  I picked a location right down the street from my house that I have always wanted to shoot at. I drive by it every day and think "this would be a great location".  I wasn't disappointed.  Valerie was born to be in front of the camera.  She takes direction wonderfully and the camera loves her.  The lighting was amazing (the beautiful golden hours).  Take a look I'm sure you will agree that they turned out amazing!  Can't wait until we go out for her actual modeling shoot.  Valerie you are beautiful my dear and it was so much fun hanging with you.












13 comments:

caitlin elizabeth said...

i'm sure she will cherish these images!!

Robin Kelm Photography said...

What a pretty girl, she did great in front of the camera!

Kristen said...

Beautiful images, great work!

Jennifer Harris said...

These are gorgeous! Great work!

Amber said...

What a beauty!

Utahdoula said...

She has a beautiful smile!

Brandy said...

Beautiful!!

Analiese said...

Love the lighting!

tanja said...

love your processing and the light in these!

Abbe McCracken said...

I think the camera likes her :-) Beautiful work!

brandi said...

She has amazing eyes! Great job!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous pics of a gorgeous girl!

Rena Christine said...

just lovely! :)