High School Senior Photographer - Tatianna from Murrieta Mesa High School

TATIANNA-MMHS

I had so much fun texting back and forth with Tatianna about her photo shoot.  We planned outfits, a theme, picked a perfect location.  The weather was great and Tatianna was a natural in front of the camera.  Her momma came with her and we had so much fun.  I like to get to know my seniors a little bit before I shoot so I asked Tatianna who her role model was, her answer was - My sister, because she is very strong and has her own style.  She stays true to herself.  What a great role model.  




"If you trip during a dance make it part of your routine."














17 comments:

mary said...

gorgeous images! Love the location and the lighting was perfection!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Images! What a beautiful young lady :)

Paraphrase said...

Awesome! I actually saw these pics on FB, and just now realized/connected in my brain that YOU were the photographer :). Loving this blog sharing going on :)

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous girl and lovely light!

Angela L. said...

Great idea to use balloons for a senior prop. Lovely photos...she must be thrilled with these!

Amber said...

What a beautiful girl and equally beautiful images! Love that balloon one where it looks like she is floating up. Just gorgeous! <3

Crystal Phelps said...

These are beautiful images!! I absolutely adore the close up!

Crystal Phelps said...

These are beautiful images!! I absolutely adore the close up!

Cooking with Big E said...

What a pretty girl, these are great photos!

Susy said...

Beautiful girl! Seems like it was a fun session!

Carla said...

Pretty pretty!! So much fun especially with the balloons!

megan said...

Beautiful! The girl and the light are lovely :)

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous! I ADORE the first shot. Love them all but that first one is stunning. Someone's going to have a tough time picking favorite out of this great set!

Unknown said...

Wow - glad I do not have to pick a favorite. All are gorgeous!

Kelley said...

Beautiful! The backlit headshot is my favorite.

jenn said...

love, love the balloons! beautiful.

Becky Keller I Rebecca Keller Photography said...

Love the pinwheels and balloons - such fun props!