High School Senior Photographer - Murrieta Valley High School- Jeremy & Katie

Katie & Jeremy are the cutest high school senior couple I have met to date.  As soon as I met them and their moms I knew I was going to have a great time shooting them and getting to know them.  Both Katie & Jeremy signed up to be a KLF Model.  They are the face of my Senior Photography Business!!  Katie is an amazing soccer player and plays both club and for her high school (Murrieta Valley High School).  I have had the privilege of watching her play and I have to say I was pretty impressed.  Jeremy is a pro-scooter rider.  He is sponsored through  Madd Gear action sports.  I have yet to see him ride but hoping to go watch him soon.  I have seen his videos and he is really good.  We had so much fun at their photoshoot and can't wait to take them out again for their senior session.  Katie & Jeremy I had so much fun at your shoot.  Love you both and am so blessed to get to know you better this year.










10 comments:

Christina Anglum said...

These are ADORABLE! Love the styling and everything. So cool.

Angela L. said...

These are adorable. I like the location too.

Unknown said...

These are great Kelly! I love the posing and the props.

Unknown said...

Perfect pictures, I love the variety in them.

Nichole said...

Love these so much!

Candace Chitwood said...

You did a great job, these are lovely!

Anna said...

These are adorable. Great job

Robin Kelm Photography said...

What great shots, they both look like a lot of fun!

Marilyn said...

Those are adorable images. Great work!!

Anjuli Francois said...

Very 'All American'! Love it!