High School Senior Photographer - Fallbrook High School - Katie class of 2014

Katie is one of my 2014 KLF Team Spokesmodel!!! She is gorgeous, funny, and a amazing dancer! Katie goes to Fallbrook High. I photographed Katie's sister Jackie when she was a senior, you can check out her images here: JackieJackie & Katie are the daughters of my good friend Trisha. We worked together years ago and we just hit it off. We are both from Massachusetts and goofballs, haha I knew Katie was just like her momma. Can't help but love her. Katie you are amazing, so excited to see where your future takes you.

5 comments:

Laura said...

So pretty and natural! You did a great job on these!

Angela said...

Great job! I like how you used the school as a backdrop

Amber said...

Beautiful pictures and a beautiful girl! <3

Robin Kelm Photography said...

What a pretty young woman! Nice work.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work and girl! I love her hair pulled back with the headband. So beautiful and the sporty side makes her even more awesome!